All about Pastamadre restaurant with Francesco Costanzo
February 03, 2023
Pastamadre restaurant is a must-visit when you're in Milan. Today, Jaclyn speaks to chef Francesco Costanzo about his beloved restaurant in the Porta Romana district.
The natural wines Francesco mentions:
What to see in Milan
- Architecture from the late 19th to early 20th century
- Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper
Francesco's restaurant recs:
Women chefs from his "Burrocracy" series co-founded with Aurora Zancanaro of Le Polveri bakery and Gianni Tratzi of Mezzatazza Coffee Consulting.
- Chiara Pavan, Venissa, a Michelin-starred restaurant in Venice
- Chiara Barla, Apotek57, Copenhagen
- Lucia Gaspari, former chef of Røst in Milan
- Sarah Cicolini, SantoPalato, Rome